"Integrity is telling myself the truth. And honesty is telling the truth to other people.” author Spencer Johnson


Monday, September 13, 2010

Blog Friendly PR Grand Reopening

I am connected with a great site called Blog Friendly PR.

Blog Friendly PR

Are you a blogger? BFPR will connect you with “cutting edge products and resources”.

How about company/PR looking for a site to get connected? They want to “help you connect with influential bloggers”.

If you are interested in joining those of us already connected to Blog Friendly PR there are a couple ways to do that:

Newsletter

Facebook (tell ‘em I sent ya)

Pitch List (membership based & I’m not sure if there are spots available still)

Are you new to blogging/PR? Maybe you’ve been blogging for a while but are still trying to figure it all out. If so, check out the Blog Friendly PR Tutorial page!

One of the brands they are currently working with (and is full) is Total Gym. The campaign is called “Total Mom” There you will have the opportunity to follow the moms who are participating. Mom bloggers you are probably familiar with! You can follow them on Twitter.

Here’s the badge I have on my site:

Blog Friendly PR
I hope you’ll take the time to head to Blog Friendly PR a look. I’m excited to see what the future holds with them!

*I am posting in hopes of winning a gift card

0 thoughtful replies:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! If you are entering a Giveaway PLEASE leave a way to conact you such as mnjesusfreak at gmail dot com or some other form like that to avoid spammers. Blessings to all who visit.